Bilingual BDC Representative (SPANISH)
Job Title: Customer Service Index (CSI) Representative
Position Description: The CSI Representative assist in the overall positive rating of our dealership's Customer Service Index by ensuring the highest level of satisfaction to customers. This position works with sales, service, production, and administrative departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction and increase sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better service customers.
- Multi-task oriented, excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Ability to process data and organize it for management analysis.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Ability to administer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) questions to customers and decipher the outcomes of those questionnaires.
- Communicate results of CSI to management and employees. By defining scores and grading dealership based on graded scale.
- Assist with answering customer inquiries and problems by routing customer to the appropriate contact and or department.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers via face-to-face, phone, or by other means of communication.
- Conduct telephone and in-person transactions courteously and promptly.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product.
- Attend pertinent training and stay current with sales department concerns and sales techniques.
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
CSI Representative will be expected to frequently sit, stand, walk, and perform repetitive hand/finger movements. Less frequently, she or he may be required to bend/twist/stoop, kneel/squat, climb stairs, grasp/grab with hands, or push/pull with arms. Occasionally required to lift 10 to 25 lbs.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN “ALL-INCLUSIVE” LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Signature (Employee) Date
Signature (Supervisor) Date